Interface designer, Data wrangler, Artist and sometimes a Writer and Curator. My interests are in software interfaces, data collection and visualisation and civic tech.
My professional work is as a creative technologist and data visualiser. Currently I’m working as an Interactive Visual Journalist at The Economist.
Orbits - Trust UCL MAL The New Design Congress Campaign Lab g0v.london
Digital design, web development, data vis, data mining, visual curation, research
Spatial interfaces, data visualisation, calm technology, digital proximity.
Transparency, flat structure, purpose, intention, good vibes, tolerance.
HTML/CSS, D3, Figma, InDesign, Affinity, Webflow, Typography, RAWGraph, Orange3 data mining, layout, wireframing, project management, research, info architecture, client communication
- The Dawn of Everything - David Graeber and David Wengrow
- Building Datum Graphics
- Experimenting with Three.js and Deck.gl
- ‘Pre-server’ - short sci-fi about lichen computer interfaces, planetary intelligence, and ghosts
- Detailed structural damage map of Gaza Strip for The Economist
- ‘Pretend AI, Pretending to be People’ UCL Multimedia Anthropology Lab
- Resident at Joya AiR, Spain